PRIVACY & TERMS
2. Personal information may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide you with email updates, newsletters or catalogues;
- to keep you apprised of the latest information about Stefan Diamonds and its products;
- to contact you directly about offers in respect of Stefan Diamonds’ products and services;
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To communicate with you in respect of any order, query or purchase made (should you make a purchase with us).
If you do not disclose the personal information referred to, it will be difficult, if not effectively impossible for us to make you aware of/ contact you about our products and services.
3. Personal information in this context refers to your name, address, telephone number and email address.
5. Your personal information, including information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics or experiences with our products may be disclosed:
- to our related bodies corporate;
- to third parties engaged by us to facilitate the purposes referred to in clause 2 including that of direct marketing;
- otherwise as permitted by the Privacy Act, or as required by law.
6. Third parties will only be engaged by us for the purpose of direct marketing where either:
- your personal information has been collected for direct marketing purposes; or
- you have otherwise consented to the disclosure of the personal information for direct marketing purposes.
7. Any third parties engaged by us will not be permitted to use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than that of marketing our products and services to you.
8. You may inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive information from us, or be contacted by us, whether directly or indirectly, whereupon we will take the necessary steps to accommodate your request. The relevant contact details appear on this website.
9. Except in certain circumstances, you will generally be able to gain access to your personal information, if requested. If you would like more information about Stefan Diamonds’ approach to privacy, or you think the Stefan Diamonds has breached the Australian Privacy Principles or you have any other concern about the way Stefan Diamonds has handled your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer:
Phone: +61 (8) 9485 2882
Address: Stefan Diamonds, 731 Hay Street Mall, Perth 6000, Western Australia
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”) and to use the site in accordance with all applicable laws. If you do not so agree, then you must cease use of this website.
In the following Terms and Conditions: Reference to “Stefan Diamonds” is to Stefan Diamonds Pty ;
The content, products and services available on our website are provided on an “as is” basis. Stefan Diamonds does not represent that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified, complete or error free.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Stefan Diamonds excludes all liability, howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), pursuant to statute or otherwise for any and all loss or damage, (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of data or special loss), suffered by you or any third party, arising out of or in connection with your inability to use or the performance of this website, even if Stefan Diamonds has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
This website and the contents and material on this website, is the exclusive property of Stefan Diamonds, except as specified hereunder, and used with their permission.
Stefan Diamonds own various intellectual property including copyright, trademarks and designs in this website, its contents and material. That intellectual property remains the property of its owners and all rights in and to it, are reserved.
This website and the content and material on this website may not be reproduced, distributed, published, transmitted, modified, sold, used for the creation of derivative works or otherwise appropriated in any manner, whether in whole or part, unless use is:
i) otherwise permitted by these Terms and Conditions;
ii) with our express, prior, written consent.
You may display, copy, download and distribute content and material made available on this website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the content and material and you retain all copyright, trademark and proprietary notices.
The copyright contained in and on this website, remains the property of Stefan Diamonds or is used under licence*. All rights are reserved.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. Your continued use of the website after any such change will be deemed acceptance of the changed Terms and Conditions.
INFORMATION AND MATERIAL YOU SEND US
You must not use this website to post or transmit:
(a) any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes; or
(b) any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, such part shall be deemed not to form part of these Terms and Conditions but the enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall not be effected.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or benefits under these Terms and Conditions without the express prior written consent of Stefan Diamonds.
If Stefan Diamonds does not act in relation to a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, it does not thereby waive its rights to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.